1. Which of the following term is related to the study of inscriptions?
2. Find the odd pair:
A. Sarga : Evolution of the Universe
B. Pratisarga : Involution of the Universe
C. Manvantantar: Recurring of the Time
D. Vamsa: Life stories of some selected characters
3. Who was discovered the first Palaeolithic stone in India in 1863?
A. Robert Bruce Foot
B. Quartzite Man
C. D.R Sahni
D. Both A & D
The Gupta Empire: A Detailed Summary
4. The term Palaeolithic was coined by archaeologist…….. in 1865.
A. D.R Sahni
B. Robert Bruce Foot
C. John Lubbock
5. The Indus Valley Civilization belongs to the age of:
A. Chalcolithic Age
B. Bronze Age
C. Stone Age
D. Both A & B
6. Which Buddhist text mentions only the first twelve Mahajanapadas and omits the last four Mahajanpada out of 16?
A. Bhagavati Sutra
B. Digha Nikaya
D. Anguttara Nikaya
7. Which site of Indus Valley Civilisation was only city without a citadel?
Summary of Indus Valley Civilization (Harappa Civilization)
8. Which Pala ruler founded the famous Vikramshila University for the Buddhists?
9. Find out the odd pair:
A. Yuvaraj: The crown prince
B. Purohita: The chief priest
C. The Senapati: The commander in chief
D. Amatya: Spies/ Espionage
10. Which of the following ancient text reveals the list of Mauryan rulers and chronology?
D. None of the above